Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Maybelline One by One Volum' Express Mascara Review


I've never been the biggest fan of Maybelline mascaras but when I received this mascara in a kit for Christmas, I was excited to try it out. :)



First I'll talk about the wand. The wand is pretty unique. As you can see, it sort of tapers out on the ends and is fuller in the middle. The bristles seem to the be the same length all around.

Before: Without mascara


After: With mascara

Now, I am young which means that my lashes are pretty long and full. However, I don't think that this mascara gave me much volume as the name implies. Though I like the length and separation that it gives. This mascara is... meh. I'm not impressed but for the price, it's a great mascara for those who want something natural. I know I like to wear it when I'm going for a "no makeup" makeup look.

Have you tried this mascara? Tell me what you think in the comments below! 

5 comments:

  1. I think this looks really pretty for everyday makeup, but I agree that it seems to be a little lacking in the volume department! x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice review and this is great I am you first follower ;)
    follow back, if you like ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried this mascara and I feel the same way :) I got Benefit's They're Real for Christmas and I'm obsessed! I love your blog! I'm following! I would love if you stopped by mine sometime :D

    http://makingupashlee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks pretty good, the Benefit They're Real is my fave at the mo! You have gorgeous eyes btw! xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete